Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Beach Signs


**Warning**
This may be the title a lot in the future! While I loooove making all kinds of signs, the beach ones are the ones that make my heart pitter patter!! :)

I'm still working on things for the etsy shop, but I'm also working for a craft fair in October so I'll probably postpone the etsy shop opening until then! I'll put what doesn't sell, and add more!

I see lots of these blocks in my future......











And lots of Beach House signs of course!






(Hey look! There's my hair shadow! Ooops!)





Except for the last two, which I painted back over because too much seeped under the stencils, I did all these with my regular method- spray paint the letter color, lay the stencils I cut with my Silhouette, spray the background color, remove stencil, sand, and seal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!