Sunday, September 7, 2008

Been busy as a bee!!

So, you would think that I'd have MORE time to write about the wedding now, right?? Hmmm, obviously-wrong!! Since I've hardly written anything at all besides the honeymoon!! I promise it is coming!! I've been INSANE with trying to get our new house together, not to mention the fact that I am nannying/housekeeping/homeschooling 5 days a week now (which is a BLAST!) for some of my little girlies from the wedding (and their bros!) while mommy is sick with baby no. 6!!! Plus, I've been watching my nephews a lot lately, so it's been kid central! Even been like living with a kid with the new husband! (Although I definitely want them, sooooo not ready for our own kids!! So stop askin!!)

 Not to mention allergy season is kickin my butt pretty hard already!! UGH!!! I am soooooooo happy to not be teaching this year, and love the flexibility of my schedule, but there's been almost NO free time!!  Plus, the hubby and I are taking a finanicial class....so all that to say, *hopefully* soon I'll get my butt to writing!! I'm missing it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!