Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chalkboard projects

**Working hard on getting stuff ready for my etsy shop opening soon!
Add
http://www.etsy.com/shop/designsbydaisy to your favorites,
so you'll know when it's up!**






These were all done awhile ago, but I've never posted about them! I wanted to join in on Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special Chalk Board edition, so here ya go!




(Sorry the camera is on the fritz, so iphone pics is all I've got!




By the door to the guest room.....


Photobucket




I used this old frame, that was already beautiful as is, and sprayed the cardboard backing with chalkboard spray paint!! I had no idea if this would actually work on the cardboard, but it did!!! Awesome!! I usually customize it when we have guests spend the night!


Photobucket



Just one note- I use regular chalk with this one, and not the chalk pen!

You can read about that Beach Cottage sign here!



On the fridge......


Photobucket




...a menu board I made from a plain ole, cheap whiteboard. It had writing on it that wouldn't erase off, so I covered it up with chalkboard spray paint, and my favorite aqua spray paint! I'd also been wanting a menu board so the hubby would quit asking what was for dinner repeatedly!


Photobucket




Sometimes, I use it as his honey-do list too! I've got another of the same that I've got to finish to be his official to-do list!

Beside the fridge is the drink station......


Photobucket




I simply cut out black vinyl and used a chalk pen to label the glass canisters. It really does wipe off to be re-labeled if needed!


Photobucket













I usually party at these places.........





My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays Tip Junkie handmade projects














HouseofHepworths Transformation Thursday Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party!







Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!