Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Rosette Wreath

Photobucket



So after weeks of making signs for the craft fair, I was ready to do some fall decorating and some crafting other than signs! (No worries, I'm still making signs and working on custom orders!)


As soon as I saw this wreath, I knew I had to make something similar!





I love, love, love the Shanty 2 Chic sisters! They inspire me constantly!



I used their rolled rosette tutorial to make the burlap flowers.


I'd already been rolling flowers for other projects (some for signs, some for recent gifts!) and doing lots of other stuff with hot glue lately, so I went simple and only filled up about a 3rd of the wreath.





I also tried some mini pumpkins on it, but I wasn't thrilled with them. Thought they looked kind of goofy!

Everything I already had on hand, so just now it was a free wreath, but I'd say in reality, it cost me under $3 in reality since the H was $1 at Hobby Lobby, the wreath was from the Dollar Tree, and the burlap was from a scrap I got at a yard sale!






Photobucket








Photobucket







Photobucket













Love these ladies for posting these great parties!!




My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays Tip Junkie handmade projects










HouseofHepworths Transformation Thursday Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party! Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

2 comments:

  1. Stacey, Your wreath is darling! Just love it! The one with "H" on it will fit me perfectly, since my last name is Hill! :) Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog earlier about my wreath! :)
    Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your spin on this, especially the way you hung the H. Looks great! I am a new follower from Too Cute Tuesday. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!