Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Business updates- Facebook, Craft fair, and Etsy!

FACEBOOK NEWS!!!

I have pics of all my signs currently available for sale posted on my Facebook business page!

Check it out, like the page, and contact me if you are interested in anything! We can set up a Paypal payment, so your purchase is secure! You can always contact me at daisysfavoritethings at yahoo dot com if you want to place an order!

Also I'm planning on some giveaways soon, from my own stuff, and from a few other businesses! Yay!! So be sure to like my page to learn about the giveaways quickly!


CRAFT FAIR NEWS!!!

I'll be selling signs this Saturday (Nov 5th) at Mount Juliet Christian Academy in Mt. Juliet, TN! I'm super excited about this huge event. This will be my second craft fair, and I'm glad one this huge isn't my first!! You can find out more about this event if you are local by visiting their facebook page.

MJCA Shopping Extravaganza


ETSY NEWS!!
Yep, totally been slacking here! I haven't known what to post for sale and what to keep out for the craft fair I did last month and one this weekend, so there is nothing in it still!!

Honest, next week (or asap after this weekend!), it'll be loaded up!! I have lots of new ideas for stuff that I want to make that I feel has a little bit more of an "etsy" feel vs the craft fair feel! :)

Go ahead and check out my shop to favorite it, so you'll know when stuff is added!




And because I hate to leave a post without a pic......here's a sneak peek at the professional pics we had done this week (because I needed another crazy activity to add to my schedule!!). Picture by Shanell Bledsoe, my fave photog!!

My little girl LOVES being outside!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!