Thursday, September 9, 2010

My newest favorite thing!!

It's been over a year since I've posted, and I have been dying to get back to writing and sharing my favorite things! Who knows if anyone does or will still read this, but here goes........


Here is my newest favorite thing, AND part of why I've been completely absent from the blogging world lately!


This little beauty entered our lives in July! I can't describe the amazing feelings that motherhood has brought to my life. Everything seems fresh, new, and hopeful! She is a doll!!!


I am sooooo in love!!!



Along with growing a baby the past year, I've moved TWICE (uuugghh, not our choice!), was sick a lot with baby, and was working on getting ready for her! Its a lot of work!

I've been inspired to do lots lately along with tackling the daunting task of motherhood! So far, so good- we'll see how it goes now that I'm starting to share! I'm on an organizing, cleaning, decorating, crafty kick and have lots of plans up my sleeves. I've also just started a "Biggest Loser" type bet with some members of my family! I've got lots of baby weight plus some to go!!

To end my first post back, I'll share Baby Girl's current favorite thing......


Her WubbaNub monkey-- a small stuffed monkey attached to a soothie pacifier.  Courtesy of Auntie Linda. She LOVES it. Already holds onto it, although it's way too early for her to be able to put it in her mouth herself! Man, I'll be glad when that happens! She can be screaming like crazy, pop it in and she's a happy camper. It falls out, and she screams again! Love it! Love HER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!