Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weddingwire.com (Free gift for reviewing vendors!)

Now that the wedding is over, I've pretty much been devoting all of my time to learning how to be a better wife!! Mostly, by saving money and getting free deals! I'm still planning on recapping wedding stuff, but I may include stuff for newlyweds and newlyweds-to-be from time to time!

 

This can be helpful to brides AS a newlywed!! If you're not quite yet married, still use this site for great info!!

 

Weddingwire.com is offering a free gift to brides who review their vendors. Not only will writing a review of your vendor get you a gift, it will also help other brides in your area in their own quest for the perfect vendors! What a great idea!

 

I first discovered Wedding Wire through a vendor I reviewed- Designs in Paper. Donette of DnP suggested I check out the site for wedding song recommendations! Yes, an invitation company helped us with our wedding songs!! Haha! They do everything (see my review below!)

 

After the wedding, I actually found out about this free gift through a random ad on Facebook.com Yes, I have succumb to the Facebook world! And I was doing so well holding out! Oh well!! I remembered the site from before, so I headed over to check it out!

 








"

My Vendor Reviews



Help other brides make informed decisions about their wedding by providing reviews of your wedding vendors. Your reviews will be attached to each vendor profile so that engaged couples can read about your experiences. "


 

 

Sign up for Wedding Wire, review 5 of your vendors and receive a reward!! Not hard to do!

 

The rewards are :

 

- $5 eBay gift certificate

- $5 Amazon.com gift certificate
- $5 Amazonmp3 gift certificate (5 free songs!!)

- $5 donated to a charity from the I DO foundation

- $59 Voucher for CanvasOnDemand (looks like they make your pictures into canvases- haven't looked into this one except a quick glance)

- 1 Year subscription Martha Stewart's EVERYDAY FOOD (Hello, cooking help for the new bride!)

 

I'm definitely going for that last one! Although I already know how to cook, I can always use more advice- especially from someone I already got lots of wedding info from!! :o)

Here are my reviews so far of Old Natchez Country Club, Cakes by Shara, and Designs in Paper. I also plan to review my photographer, Shanell Bledsoe and videographer (waiting for my video!)

 
























Ceremony & Reception Venue
Catering
Flowers & Decor
Event Rentals
Old Natchez Country Club
Franklin, TN 37069

Review Date: Aug 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Catering, Flowers & Decor, Event Rentals






























4.7
out of 5.0
Quality of Service:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Professionalism:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Value For Cost:3.5 out of 5.0(3.5/5.0)
Flexibility:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)

Edit Review
Old Natchez was a great place to hold my wedding reception! Debbie was wonderful to work with, very flexible and gave GREAT ideas for decor and food! The chef was fantastic and even was willing to tweak some recipes just for us and our requests! All of our guests are still raving about the food a month later. The views, layout and ambiance are great for a reception. The service was excellent! We had a LOT of kids in attendance and the staff was great with them- even when they had to chase them off of the stairs or away from the dessert fountain! We planned out a lot of the decor ourselves, but handed it over to them to put up and decorate. It was absolutely beautiful! Debbie was always willing to meet with us to discuss ideas (even on short notice!)! She was great! My favorite part was eating the food she packed for us to have later that night- you know no one really eats at their own wedding! The staff did fix us plates and made us eat right after our first dances, but of course we were constantly interrupted and soon hurried off for outside photos, so it was nice to "re-taste" everything at the end of the night- we were both quite hungry afterwards- even though we had eaten we were too busy to taste it the first time around!
 

















Wedding CakeCakes By Shara
Mt Juliet, TN 37122

Review Date: Aug 17, 2008 at 8:44 PM
Services Used: Wedding Cake






























5.0
out of 5.0
Quality of Service:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Professionalism:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Value For Cost:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Flexibility:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)

Edit Review
I would 100% recommend Shara to anyone. She is very honest and professional, yet also very kind and accommodating! It's hard to find all of those things in a wedding vendor. She really knows what she is doing- if something you are wanting is a bad idea, she'll kindly let you know there might be a better way to go! But really, I've seen her do just about anything! Her cupcakes are amazing and award winning! Her flavors and presentation are great! I'd definitely use her again- by recommending her or using her for b-day cakes, other parties, etc!












Designs In Paper
Nashville, TN 37229

Review Date: Aug 17, 2008 at 8:56 PM
Services Used: Invitations & Favors






























5.0
out of 5.0
Quality of Service:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Professionalism:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Value For Cost:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Flexibility:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)

Edit Review
LOVE this company!!! They literally saved me after another invitation option fell through. They did my invites, programs, favor tags, and table confetti. They were the ones who helped pull together our theme and literally help incorporate every aspect of our wedding.Both Steve and Donette are fun, professional, and great to work with. Donette would even call my mom with ideas out of the blue for things that had nothing to do with what she was actually helping us with. She was a great inspiration for our favors (salt water taffy bags to go with our beach theme) and made the favor tags to match the invites and programs perfectly.I really can't say enough about how much I appreciated all that they did! It wasn't cheap, but it was fairly priced! Especially considering EVERYTHING they do is custom made! So no one else has the same design that you do! Everything was a hit!!

 

Happy Reviewing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!