Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm alive!!

Yes, I am back from the honeymoon (it was wonderful!!)....for exactly a week now!! Just still soaking up some of that wedded bliss, I guess! And enjoying getting my house together, and spending time with the new hubby!! (oh and our nephews who we watched all weekend!!)

Promise I'll be catching up soon! LOTS to write still!!

In the meantime, check out my photographer's blog to catch a few sneak peeks on the wedding pics! Her latest blog is on us! :o)   Check out my hot mom while you're at it too! (hehe, gotta read her blog to understand!!)

Bledsoe Photography Blog

I LOVE her!!! You'll be hearing more bragging about her in the days to come....but I just can't say enough about how happy we were with her! If you need a photog in Nashville- Check her out!!! And tell her I sent you! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Can't wait to hear all the details. You pictures look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!