Monday, July 28, 2008

We're flyin first class...up in the sky....

On the way to the honeymoon.....just had to take a sec to write because we got first class upgrades AND got in the admirals club at the airport....didn't know the Nashville airport could be so nice!! All those poor people down below with no free coffee, muffins, juice, internet and comfy chairs!

Kinda  feeling like Chandler and Monica from Friend's when they go on their honeymoon....at least that's how we felt tryin to get in, but we did!! :o)

I will never be able to fly with all the other poor shmucks again!

Costa Rica......here we come! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh- we are leaving today for our honeymoon in Costa Rica too! Have a blast and way to go with the free upgrades! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!