Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Baby Bro

This is a little more serious than I intended my posts to be, but today and ALWAYS one of my favorite things is my baby brother! Everyone is FINE, but they gave us quite a scare today after he, his wife and baby-t0-be were in a car accident last night up in Michigan after skidding on ice! Craig has really overworked his angels in that department, but THANK GOD he was given good ones!!! All are safe and sound back at home- and baby Mac is fine!!

This leads me to post today that one of my all-time IMPORTANT favorite things is being a sister and an aunt! I already have 2 fantastic nieces, and can't wait to meet my nephew in a few short months!! I love playing with them and spoiling the babies (the older ones are spoiled enough already on their own!! haha!!). And I LOVE being a sister!!! From the time my baby bro came home from the hospital and I said "Hi, baby, nice baby..my baby!" while 'petting' him to meeting my older brother for the first time, what seems like AGES ago!! I love them both dearly!!!

I also LOVE the fact that I finally have sisters (in-law!!). They are fantastic!! And in a few short months, I'm going to be even more of an aunt and sister, with 2 new brothers (in-law!) and 3 new nephews and a niece after Ray and I get married!! I've already started to insist that they call me Aunt Stacey-- because it was Miss Stacey for a long time- which hey is nice and respectful and all, but I'm going to be their AUNT!! :o) Yay!!

Here's some family pics!!

 Brothers, sister-in-laws, and nieces!!

Brothers and sister-in-laws and little nieces!

 Fiance and future nephews!!

Nephews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!