Friday, July 11, 2008

Franklin Bridal Ball

If you are a Nashville bride-to-be, you won't want to miss this event! If I have the time, I plan to go just to check out all the cool stuff and maybe get some (very!) last minute inspiration! I'll have two maids in town that day (only one lives here right now!!) so the 3 of us might hit it up for some bridal fun! Good clean fun, to make up for all the wildness that will ensue at my bachelorette party two days after!!

It's at the Factory in Franklin, which I loooooooove and actually considered a bit as a venue in my own wedding planning! I can't wait to see how they have it all set up!

Check out the info below, and visit www.franklinbridalball.com

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!