Wednesday, April 9, 2008

These shoes were made for walking!

I've written before about needing comfy shoes or flip flops for my wedding! Now, I'm not so sure about the shoes I've picked out....



They are very comfy...pretty cute.....but are they wedding dress cute?? I'm not so sure!

I've mentioned this before, but I have feet issues!! After dealing with 2 injuries to the same foot last year, I'm not back into the groove of wearing heels yet! Until yesterday that is!! I decided it was time to bite the bullet and start wearing some of the shoes I love so much!! 



I wore these Mossimo shoes from Target the ENTIRE day yesterday! Through chapel, teaching 4 classes,  grocery store during lunch break, shopping at Target, a meeting, AND going out to dinner!! They were on my feet from 8am until 9pm! I have to say.....I was impressed with my little feet!! (I know! Some of you women are thinking- That's NOTHING! The heels on my fave shoes are 5 in. high!! Well, for me, this is a big deal!! :o) )

The odd thing is, that my injured foot seems to have gotten bigger! So the shoes were a little tighter on that foot, but not unbearable and not uncomfortable! That's just a weird fact I've notices lately!!

So while this isn't making  me think I want to wear a small heel for the wedding...it is making me think my shoes I've picked out are now too practical!! So the search is still on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!