Friday, April 18, 2008

Vacation time!! Chicago-Style!


The fiance and I are off on a MUCH needed break to visit my MOH in Chicago! (to try to talk her into moving back to Nashville sooner!! Hehe!)

I plan on doing NOTHING wedding related (except maybe looking for bridesmaid shoes), eating lots of yummy food that's really bad for my wedding diet, watching the Cubs play, learning how to play poker (yipes!), shopping in the city, and having a blast with my former roomie and our boys!!! I'm espeically looking forward to the plane ride- where Ray and I can have uninterrupted together time for a little while!! (That is if the airlines are still up and running!!!)

YAY!!!!!!! See you next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!