Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chair covers for sale!!

My aunt's friend has agreed to let me use her chair covers for my wedding! On one condition- in order to get them here to Nashville (from SC), my aunt has to tote them here in her van and leave them here! Therefore she wants to sell them!

I don't have a picture, but they are typical white chair covers with white sashes. There are 144 for $15 a piece (chair cover w/ sash).

Please comment (leaving your email- which only I will see!) if you are interested! They will be here this weekend and you can have them right away, as long as I can have them for my July 26th wedding!

You will easily earn your money back from them after a few rentals!  Great opportunity for florists or event planners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!