Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Engagement Picture time!!

Even though the fiance isn't too happy about it...it's picture time!!!

Today are our engagement photos! And we still haven't decided what to wear!!

Our photographer, Shanell Bledsoe has so far been great to work with and I can't wait to see the ideas that she comes up with! She's super cute, and has been lots of fun to just sit and have coffee with while discussing ideas! I've loved her work that I've seen (check out her website!) 



 

I'm super excited to see what kind of shots we get at Centennial and downtown Nashville tonight!! And Ray WILL smile, whether he likes it or not!! :o)

I should have pics to share sometime after I return from the beach, but definitely will be reporting on how things go today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!