Saturday, June 7, 2008

Strike a pose!!

I can't think of anything more fun than grabbing your girlfriends and stuffing yourselves into a little photobooth to snap some great shots and make some great memories!! At the party, was a photobooth from Photobooth Nashville, and as you can see, my girls and I had quite a bit of fun with it!!



This is a spectacular idea for a wedding, or any other party/event! They even give you a CD of the pics afterwards (not for everyone- for whoever rents it!), so that you can see all the pics from the night! I'd love to see all the ones from this night!! With all ladies there- I bet there were some even crazier than ours!!

Check out their website above, or see the address/phone number on the pics....I'm pretty sure that at your event, they'll write a personal message there for you!

Here's a little taste of the fun we had.....



 

You get to choose black and white or color.......



We may have crammed too many people in this one!! I didn't think I  was even in the pic! Apparently, I was a bit too much!



 

Much better with two people.....myself and my MoH!!!




And Kelley and Kara take a shot at just two people as well!!......

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!