Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pampered Shower!

I got back from the beach and mountains yesterday.....and I'm exhausted, but happy and had lots of fun!! And got lots of stuff done!! (More on that when I recover enough to write more!! :o) )

Here's some pics from my lovely shower last night!!

My lovely sis-in-law, Carla, who was responsible for it all!


The adorable cookie cake her mom made me!!




 

 So adorable!!!!!!



I made  a Mexican Pizza.....sooo yummy but I did have to chop up yucky tomatoes (my least fave food!)



 


I won this bridal shower at a bridal fair at Opry Mills- the consultant provided the food, a bridal board (behind us) with pictures of everything I registered for, so people could pull them off and buy them. And she did all the invites, etc. It was a lot of fun! All the time, she thought she knew me and while I thought she did look familiar, I couldn't place her! Until her daughter showed up at the shower and recognized me as her Spanish teacher 4 years ago! What a small world! ;o)


Chopping onions with their wonderful mandolin



Wonderful co-workers who came to join in the fun!




 

Can't wait to use all the fun stuff I got!!! And I'm sooooo thankful for wonderful friends and family supporting me again!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!