Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 11- Eight+ ways to make signs (Recap)


31 days

So far I have gone over where to find your supplies (see wood and other supplies) and 8 different methods to make signs (some of them including more than one method!)

I thought it would be good to have a recap so that if you’d like you can bookmark or pin just one page instead of all 8! If during the rest of the 31 days, I add any more sign making methods, I’ll come back here and edit this post!

*Note- these aren’t necessarily in order that they were posted but in order that they fit in the collage!, so see the links below to match up the numbers!*

Sign collage


Click on each link below to take you to the tutorials for the signs above!


  1. Making your own stencils
  2. Pre-made stencils
  3. Cardboard scrapbook stickers
  4. Foam stickers (under same tutorial as above)
  5. Pre-made wood cut outs
  6. Stamps
  7. Transfers (3 ways, pencil, carbon paper, and wax paper)
  8. Free-hand
  9. Print a sign
Do you have any other ideas for making signs! Please let me know! And please follow along the rest of the month for more ideas for types of signs!

I'll be giving away a sign at the end of the month! (Maybe sooner!) So keep coming back!

 
HAPPY SIGN MAKING!!


This post is a part of my 31 day series on sign making. Visit the following links to see the days in order or start at the Introduction to see all the posts to date.

Intro
Day 1- Where to find wood
Day 2- Gathering your supplies
Day 3- Making signs using your own stencils
Day 4- Making signs using pre-made stencils
Day 5- Making signs with stickers
Day 6- Making signs free-handed
Day 7- Making signs with stamps
Day 8- Making signs with transfers
Day 9- Print a sign
Day 10- Making signs with cutouts


 I sometimes link up to these lovely ladies' parties:  

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special  shabby creek cottageMy Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
 HookingupwithHoH Sew Chatty
Photobucket



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!