Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 21- Fall signs Part 1

  31 days



This week I’m going to be showing you some Fall and Christmas sign ideas!   Here are a few of my fall signs to get us started for the week!      



DSC00737



  DSC00727



  DSC00719  


DSC00718

To see the rest of my 31 days of signs posts, check out these links,

Intro

How to make signs:
Day 1- Where to find wood
Day 2- Gathering your supplies
Day 3- Making signs using your own stencils
Day 4- Making signs using pre-made stencils
Day 5- Making signs with stickers
Day 6- Making signs free-handed
Day 7- Making signs with stamps
Day 8- Making signs with transfers
Day 9- Print a sign
Day 10- Making signs with cutouts
Day 11- Recap- 8+ ways to make signs

Beach Weekend:
Day 12- Beach Subway Art
Day 13- All You Need is Love and the Beach
Day 14 - More Beach Signs
Day 15- Small Beach Signs

Various Signs:
Day 16- Girlie Signs
Day 17- Dr. Suess Inspired Signs
Day 18 - Letter Blocks
Day 19 – Bushel and a Peck Signs
Day 20- You are my Sunshine Signs

I sometimes link up to these lovely ladies' parties:

  Funky Junk's Sat Nite Specialshabby creek cottage HookingupwithHoH
 Sew ChattyMy Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Photobucket  




1 comment:

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!