Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27- Christmas Subway Signs





I’ve really grown to love subway art! I’ve shown you some of my beach subway art here.

I made a few different subway art pieces for Christmas last year that I thought I’d share today.
































I made all of these using this method.

To see the rest of my 31 days of signs posts, check out these links,

Intro

How to make signs:
Day 1- Where to find wood
Day 2- Gathering your supplies
Day 3- Making signs using your own stencils
Day 4- Making signs using pre-made stencils
Day 5- Making signs with stickers
Day 6- Making signs free-handed
Day 7- Making signs with stamps
Day 8- Making signs with transfers
Day 9- Print a sign
Day 10- Making signs with cutouts
Day 11- Recap- 8+ ways to make signs

Beach Weekend:
Day 12- Beach Subway Art
Day 13- All You Need is Love and the Beach
Day 14 - More Beach Signs
Day 15- Small Beach Signs

Various Signs:
Day 16- Girlie Signs
Day 17- Dr. Suess Inspired Signs
Day 18 - Letter Blocks
Day 19 – Bushel and a Peck Signs
Day 20- You are my Sunshine Signs

Fall and Christmas Signs:Day 21 - Fall Signs Part 1
Day 22 - Fall Signs Part 2
Day 23- Give Thanks Signs
Day 24- Christmas Letter Blocks
Day 25- Joy Peace and Noel Blocks
Day 26- Merry Christmas Signs

I sometimes link up to these lovely ladies' parties:

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Specialshabby creek cottage HookingupwithHoH
Sew ChattyMy Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!