Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Change of Plans!

I've decided to chuck all my wedding plans and go with this theme, so lovingly sent to me by my future sis-in-law! :o) You know these weddings were planned in the south!!



It all started out with me pickin’ up my blushin’ bride in a limo down at the 7-Eleven when she got off work
Wedding1
My pappy ran down to the Burger King to pick up the reception viddles.
Weddig2
took my blushin’ bride to a place where she could get dressed up and all.
Wedding3
My bride was having problems with a worked up stomach, if you know what I mean, so we had the preacher meet us at the outhouse for the ceremony.
Wedding4
Cousin Nester went to roastin’ up some wieners.
Wedding8
Meanwhile everyone enjoyed some yard games.
Wedding9
Some of the fellas went water skiing.
Wedding10
The Hatfield girls brought their guns, jest in case.
Wedding11
When all the fun was over, I took my bride to our honeymoon suite.
Wediding12
It even had air conditionin’.
Wedding13
After the honeymoon we loaded up and moved…
Wedding14
… to our beautiful waterfront condo.
Wedding_15


 

Afterward, Pappy took a picture of my bride by her new tractor. It was a weddin’ gift from our uncle.


Wedding5


 

Now that the ceremony was done. It was time to celebrate. Granny had the cooler all stocked up with beer.


Wedding6


 

Bubba dragged out the grill.Wedding7

 

 



And just so you know, yes, I'm only KIDDING!! This made me laugh and was a good stress reliever! Can you believe that these are real pics? If you live in the South, I know your answer is yes!! So glad that neither one of our families are like this!!

And if you know the original creator of this email forward, I'd love to give credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!