Monday, May 19, 2008

Shoes, shoes, shoes!!

Myself and my girls have been searching for shoes to go with the bridesmaid dresses for awhile now! And it was my mom who came to the rescue!!

This isn't the best pic, so get look at the ones below to get a better idea! They just about perfectly match the navy in the sashes the girls are wearing!


She found these shoes at Kohl's- on sale for $19.99 - 50% off!! Plus for the last few days (and until Tues 5/20) if you use your credit card you get a scratch off card for a chance at another 15%, 20%, or 30% off!  (online they are only in gold and silver. In store, I didn't even see gold and silver!!)

So during the yard sale, I tried them on, tested them out with the dress, and called/sent texts to all my girls to find out shoe sizes! Then my mom even called a couple different stores to check on who has what sizes!

Then after the yard sale, it was off to buy the shoes! Of course, in my crazy shopping past, I had a Kohl's credit card! :o) So once we got there, I reactivated it and used it to purchase the 3 more pairs we bought (my cuz is buying her own up in OH because her mom has a card!). So I don't get myself in trouble again, we paid it off immediately with a check from my wedding account and I'll need to destroy the new card as soon as it comes- for my own future sanity!

They also had these super cute styles, colors....


Love the red/white polka-dot ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!