Sunday, May 4, 2008

Relish party!!


I'm off to check out this amazing new invitation company at their launch party! I'm super excited to see what they have to offer, as I'm hoping to make a decison this week (AHH!!) about invitations!!

After I see what they've got, decide between them and a few other choices, I need to get to it!! I've got to get them ready by the end of this month so I can have them calligraphied (which a wonderful friend has offered to do, since she's learning caligraphy!).  Can't want to check them out- along with all the other great stuff that will be at the party!! :o) I'm sure I'll be sharing more details afterwards! Can't wait to chat with Ashley too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!