Friday, May 23, 2008

We're having a baby today!!!!!

Today is a BIG day!!!! It's my last day of school- my last day ever at my current school, one of my great friends is having surgery this morning AND my sis-in-law is currently giving birth to my baby bro's baby!!!!! So by the end of the day, I may have TWO nephews with May 23rd birthdays!!! (Ray's 12 yr old nephew's b-day is today!)

It's a big day!!!!!!!!! :o)  Can't wait to see what my lil honorary ring bearer looks like- and what his name will be!!! Finally!!! If he's anything like his daddy (and momma!), he'll be adorable!!! I'll try not to stake too much of a claim on him like I did on his daddy!! "Hi, baby! Nice baby. MY baby!" :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!