Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cute bridesmaid schedule and more blue wedding details!!

I'm still a little bit down with something I caught from the kids...although I am back at school for the rest of the week! So here are a few cute ideas until I can get back to really writing!!


This is an adorable bridesmaid timeline I found at The Knot! Great to keep bridesmaids informed and on time!! :o) Not that they wouldn't be with you anyways, but who wants to answer lots of questions on that day!!

And these adorable blue details from a knottie's wedding....
(Click on the thumbnails to go to her spotlight page. I love the "straw" tied on the programs and flowers, gives it a sort of beachy feel with the colors!)



Lots more cute blue ideas if you click on one of the thumnails then scroll through the pics!!

Until I'm not too tired to write.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!