Friday, March 7, 2008

My inspiration board



I've seen these a lot lately, and got the idea from Ashley's Bride Guide to use Big Huge Labs to take a stab at making my own! Pictures are from The Knot, Martha Stewart, Anne Taylor, One Source Weddings, Designs in Paper, and my own photos!

This is just my first attempt! It really does help to be able to see all your ideas in one place, right next to each other, so you can see how well they go together! I'm loving the flowers at the bottom left and thinking they might match our dresses perfectly!!

2 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous - love all the blues! you'll see this on my site you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different blues. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!