Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wedding Shoes!

Still debating doing the flip flop thing....but I don't want to hear that actual "flip, flop" going down the aisle! So I'm looking into other options, including these which I found at Payless today for $14.99...



I know, not fancy, nothing special....but since I sprained an ankle and tore a ligament in my foot last year....I desperately need comfy shoes on my big day!

At at DSW, found these (in navy) for the Bridesmaids which are $34.99....



Or maybe these from Target- Had them in black for Kerri's wedding, but I could only squeeze my poor foot in flip flops since I'd just gotten out of a cast 5 days before the wedding! ;o(  They're only $16.99! Wow, I could bring my girls in under $100 for their whole outfit plus flowers!!



Here's to more happy feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!! I'd really love your comments!! Thanks for visiting me!!